Sunday, November 8, 2009

First Blog

I have never done this before, however, I thought maybe I should join the next generation and start to document my life through crafts. As a mom of an 19 month old and a 2 month old, my crafty life, my "non-mommy" life begins at 8pm every night (bedtime). I have recently (4 months) started scrapbooking the life of my sons. I also have been knitting for many years. Which to many people, seems weird when I tell them, as knitting has always been seen as a "old lady's" past-time. I really enjoy scraspbooking and knitting. It is relaxing and allows my creative juices (which I previously did not know existed) to flow freely.
My favorite thing that I have done in the past few months is to take two scrapbooking classes. I have loved learning new techniques and seeing the creativity of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment