Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tag, You're it! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Its my favorite time of the week, time for another challenge at Simon Says Stamp! This week our challenge is to create a tag or use a Tag on your project. Pretty simple, I love tags! This week my teamies and I are showcaseing dies, which the Simon Says Store has TONS of! I love my dies, and use them all the time, so on this card, I used some of my newer ones to showcase.
Ingredients:
I colored this adorable Tilda with copic markers.
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R32, R30
Hair - E35, E31, YR20
Sweater Dress and hat - B99, B97, B95, B91
Scarf and Gloves - R29, R27, R24, R22, G24, G21, G20
Boots - E43, E42, E41, E40

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a whopping $50 in store spending spee in the

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Pile it on - Anything with a P - pretty image, pine leaves
Delightful Sketches - BINGO (tag, ribbon, punches)
Magnolia-licious highlites - Photo inspiration
Paper Sundaes - Beautiful Bows
Wild Orchid Crafts - A Child's Christmas
Totally Gorjuss - Swirly Whirly
Copic Oz - Christmas
Craft Your Days Away - Embellishment BINGO (tag, charm, flowers)
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes




10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beauty, Becca!!! I really love the papers and the bright red ribbon..and Tilda, well, she's the cutest :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the big red bow is just divine!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Becca, love Tilda and all the fabby details.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Becca, you always have the most stunning colours and details.............Tilda is just adorable.

    hugs
    xxHeatherxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi becca gorgeous card but.....why did you have to show that foliage die i want it now !!!!lol lovin that big red bow too thanks so much for joining us at just magnolia this week
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becca, your cards are always amazing and your coloring superb! Thanks for joining us for Beautiful Bows at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!

    ♥ Lisa
    My Crafting Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining the All About "P" challenge at Pile It On! Tammie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag! I love all the colours, flowers etc! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. so much detail.
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete