Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TGF Throwback Thursday

It's my turn to host Throwback Thursday at TGF, and I loved creating this project! Today, I am here to share a little Throwback tribute with you to Wild Sprouts Dee Dee. I LOVE this adorable stamp, and have always loved using her, she just brightens up any project, Dont you think?
I used some Webster's Pages, Trendsetter, papers, as I love the bright and bold colors, yet still a vintage feel to them. They match Dee Dee so perfectly, dont you think?!? The sentiment is also from The Greeting Farm, it is from the My Guy Ian stamp set. I thought it was perfect for this card.
I colored this cutie up with copics.
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Hair - E25, E31, E50
Shirt and Hair Bows- BG75, BG72, BG10, RV14
Shorts and Boots - W7, W5, W3, W1
I added a teal colored silk ribbon and bow to the center, I love how it matched the paper colors perfectly. I also added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers to the arrangement. I used a hot pink 25mm Wild Rose, and two-toned cream and pink cherry blossoms. I used some Martha Stewart punches, the Frond punch for the leaves, and the Monarch punch for the butterfly. I finished off my card with some half-back pearls.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts - Sketch
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Pearls, Ribbon, FREE (punches))
Paper Sundaes - Just Saying Hi

5 comments:

  1. This is one GORGEOUS card, lady! I LOVE IT! Thanks for a wonderful post on the TGF blog today- you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, LOVE the layout the colours & butterfly are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW .. really pretty card. Insanely wonderful colors and wonderful detail. I love it. Thank you for playing with us this week PTWC.
    Hugs Marika August GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet :) Thanks for joining us at WOC for the sketch challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete