Monday, June 20, 2011

Guest Designer for Magnolia Mania - sketch

I was asked to be a guest designer for Magnolia Mania, so of course I said YES! Any excuse I can get to use my Maggies, I am TOTALLY in!!! This week they have a sketch challenge, I love working with sketches! Here is the sketch.
Here is my take on the sketch. I used some of my K&Company paper stack, The Classic Stack. I love the vintage feel of these papers, the color combos are so pretty. I paired these beauties up with Tilda with Straw Hat.
I added a pink silk ribbon and bow, and a die cut Doohickey Heart fence. LOVE that die, it works for so many different card types.
I colored Tilda with copics.
Skin - E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R30
Hair - E59, E59, E53
Dress, Socks, and Bow- RV14, RV13, Rv11, Rv10, Rv000
Hat and Shoes - E43, E42, E41, E40
Flower - G21, G24, BG79, BG75, BG72, BG10
I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. I used white 25mm rose which I sprayed with Cherub Pink Glimmer Mist, two-toned blue cherry blossoms, and light brown 15mm roses. I also added some Petaloo Cantebury Vine Srays in Cream.
I hope you will go over to Magnolia Mania and join in for the fun sketch challenge this week.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
All that Scraps - Inspiration Challenge
Delightful Sketches - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Crafts - Shabby Chic Friend
Charisma Cardz - Pink and Green
Stamp Something - something with pretty papers

5 comments:

  1. wow! How pretty! I've been wanting that die fence for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becca! Love the layout and colours used.
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fab creation, thanks for joining in our Pink and Green theme challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring and a fantastic card.:)) Thanks for joining DC.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the fence detail with Tilda! Thanks for joining ATS Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete