Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I believe in Fairies

Here is a card I made using one of my CUUUTTTEEEE Lili of the Valley stamps, Dandelion Clock. Isnt she adorable??!! I have had this image for a while now, and this is the first time I am using her. LOVE it!
I brought out some of my older K&Company papers, Sweet Nectar, for this card, and some Prima scraps. Love the combo together. I used Lili of the Valley Dreamy Days stamp set for the sentiment, which I embossed with clear embossing powder. I used my circle and lacey circle nesties to cut the image and sentiment, and I also dry embossed the circle layers of each.
I colored up this cutie pie with copics.
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - E31, YR20, E50
Shirt - RV10, RV11, RV00, R27, R24
Skirt - R29, R27, R24, R22, W5
Wings - RV13, RV11, RV10, RV00
Socks - C00, C1
Shoes - E40, E42, E43, E44
I added lots of Wild orchid Crafts flowers to the arrangement. I used a white gardenia which i painted with Cherry Apple Glimmer Mist, pink 25mm roses, aster daisies in cream, and red Sweetheart blossoms. I also added a handmade stick pin to the arrangement
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley - I believe in fairies
Wild Orchid Challenges - Embossed Layers

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie Becca, I love hoe she looks like she dressed herself! Your coloring is awesome as usual...

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Becca love the papers, colours and the image so cute thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...just so gorgeous Becca...and stunning colours too hun..!

    thanks for joining us st sketch n stash...and good luck!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete