Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tilda with Stuffed Animal

I have been playing around with some of my older stash of papers (I have a HUGE pile going on LOL!!) and I came up with this card. I wanted to use some of my Webster's pages, Life's Portrait papers, they are so amazingly beautiful, and they work so well with so many different occasions.
I used this image called Tilda with Stuffed Animal from the new Butterfly Dreams collection. Isnt it just adorable??!! I wanted to keep the colors and design pretty simple, as I did not want to hide too much of the paper, and I wanted to focus mostly on the image.
I colored Tilda with copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R32
Hair - E25, E50, E31
Shirt - R83, R85, R81, RV10, R20
Pants and Hat - E43, E42, E41, E40, R20, R83, RV10, G20, G24
Shoes - W1, W3, W5, W7
Lamb - W00, W1, W5, W7, W3
Here is the artsy view of my card.
The inside is again, using up some scraps of the Life's Portrait paper. I love this paper line so much, I do not want any of it to go to waste.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid - Sketch
7 Kids College Fund - Seeing Spots
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Spring Colors/Easter
Color Create - Pink, Black, White
Paperplay - Critters Galore
Creative Inspirations - Punches and Dies
Prairie Fairy Fridays - Nursery Rhymes (Mary had a little lamb)
Shabby Tea Room - Spring Colors

23 comments:

  1. Hi! Becca....Oh! I can totally relate to the paper thing...I'm just the same..I even have special folders now to put special scraps in..lol.. how sad...Beautiful card,really gorgeous.Your colouring is perfect...
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Becca, this is stunning, love the colours and the papers, and beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Becca, this is just so beautiful! I love the rich colors and that paper is so gorgeous! I think a lot of us can relate to saving all the bits of some favorites!! Love, love, love your coloring, you rock!
    Hugs!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO pretty! Those papers are very elegant! Love it as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome card, Becca...lovely papers and details...your colouring is a treat for the eyes...I have become your follower because I want to see more....thanks for playing with Fairy Fun Fridays!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this Tilda. She is so beautiful and cute! I totally love your card!!!!
    greets Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly stunning card I love everything about it!. Your colouring is just perfection in its self. Thank you for sharing with us at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh soooooo cute, Becca! Love this sweet Tilda and your colouring is so beautifully done!!!! I love the gorgeous papers you have used and all the gorgeous spring flowers! Stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! la la... Becca, this is FABULOUS! Lovethis vintage look you gave to Tilda, yoy colored her wonderfully. The DPs are beautiful. Gorgeous.
    Hugs. D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Tilda image ... love the little lamb! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I totally called it! Mary had a little lamb!! LOVE IT! Of course the lamb kinda gave it away right! Wicked awesome. love all your papers and all your pictures! Very lovely colors! Thanks so much for sharing your nursery rhyme creation with us fairies this week at FFF! I've been brought back to my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Becca this is so adorable hun! I love what you have done with Tilda and your use of the sketch is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUTE! Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week
    Annette xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Becca,Tilda looks so sweet! I'm with you the DP's are so yummy...There has been so many gorgeous paper packs released recently I feel like a major paper Ho...heehee

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!! STUNNING card!!
    Hugs, Janiel

    P.S. thanks for joining us at color create..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Becca, your cards are a delight to view. This is such a beautiful one. Thanks for joining in the FUN at Totally Gorjuss this week. Good luck with the challenge, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at TG this week:) Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Becca your card is absolutely gorgeous, you have coloured sweet Tilda beautifully, love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our critters galore challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Truly gorgeous! Amazing color combo!

    Thanks for joining us over at Fairy Fun Fridays this week and good luck! :D

    xx Tracey xx
    PFD/DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Becca,
    What a beautiful card!! Your coloring is amazing. I love the combination of papers and the lovely soft colors. thanks for playing with us at Fairy Fun Fridays.
    XO
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a beautiful card! I think I have a little "crush" on that image - adorable! Wonderful combined papers and embellishment details.
    Thank you for entering the FFF hallenge this time! Good Luck - and: HAPPY EASTER, too!!

    Hugs, Hege

    ReplyDelete