Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jolly Tilda

Here is a Christmas beauty I created using my new Maggie, Jolly Tilda. Isnt she just adorable???
I used a wonderful sketch for this card from Friday Sketchers. Graphic 45 Christmas Deluxe was the paper collection I chose for my Design paper, and I love the way it turned out.
I added lots of prima pointsettia flowers as added embellishment. The sentiment was a freedbie digital stamp that I downloaded off of the internet, I then inked it with Fried Brick Distress ink, and added gold stickles to the outer ring. I also added a gold ribbon for added sparkle to the card.
I colored Tilda with Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - E53, E25, E27, E29
Dress - E40, E41, E43, R27, R20
Hat and socks - R24, R27, R29
I also added Solar White Flower Soft to the fur of Tilda's santa hat for added dimension and interest. The pics really do not do justice to this card, it is so pretty in person. Enjoy
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Just magnolia - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid - Classic Christmas
Charisma Cardz - With Love at Christmas

2 comments:

  1. A very nice Christmas card. Like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Becca, I love your mix of graphic45 with this fab Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete