Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Green Cheeky Christmas

This card won top 5 at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges!!!!!

Here is a quick card I created using my new Cheeky Christmas Stamp Set from The Greeting Farm. I am totally obsessed with her, I think she is so stinkin cute!!!!!
I followed the sketch over at Fussy and fancy Fridays for the layout of this sketch. I love how it turned out. The pictures really dont do this card justice, it is so bright and cheery, and I love the layout!
I colored this little cutie with copics -
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - E53, E55, E51, E57
Dress, hat, and shoes - G20, G21, G24, B0000
I added Frosted Lace stickles to the fur on her outfit, and added Sparkle Fluff in white to her hat to give it some dimension and sparkle. That stuff is amazing, it looks fantastic on her hat.
I cut out the sentiment with my nestibilities die, and embossed it in my cuttlebug to give it a finished edge. I then added silver stickles along the embossed edge to give it some added sparkle.
I added some flowers from iamroses.com. I glimmer misted them with gold glimmer mist and olive vine glimmer mist. A gold ribbon was then added to the corner of the card. I added some silver bling to the card to finish it off.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Anything goes - Emboss it
icopic lover - Color challenge (green, silver, gold)
Sketchy Colors - Green and silver
ABC Challenge - H is for Holidays
Wild Orchid Crafts - Classic Christmas
Charisma Cardz - With Love at Christmas

9 comments:

  1. Hello Becca, what a brilliant card you made!! Love the combination of the greens with the gold and the roses are beautiful!! I do like all these cheeky little stamps.
    Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    What a lovely card you have made.
    Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this week.
    Hugs, Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, love the image and everything you did...from the color, to the flowers, to the bling! You're one talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a cute card thanks for joining ua at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Becca, love the green and the spotty paper is gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I love everything about you card, especially the image. I've drooled over her for awhile now. Thanks for joining the Fussy and Fancy girls this challenge. Stop back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card in great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you will love me! hehe...checkout our new challenge as there is a gift inside for you!


    http://blog.icopic.com/2010/11/icopics-color-challenge-8.html

    ReplyDelete