Saturday, November 20, 2010

DCD Christmas Club DT - Anything Goes

Here is my card for this weeks challenge over at DCD Christmas Club. Our theme this week is Anything Goes.
SO, I decided to make a shaker card. I have NEVER made one before this, so please be easy on me. I learned a lot though, and it was really fun, so I will probably be making another one.
I used Graphic 45 Christmas Deluxe patterned paper (gotta love it). I tried to make it look like Tilda was leaning out her window admiring her pretty Christmas tree. Not sure if that "scene" really comes off, but I love the card anyway. hehehe
I used the window digital stamp from Make it Crafty, isnt it just perfect with this cute Tilda?!!! The Christmas Tree was a freebie digital image I found on the internet, cant remember where though, sorry. The sentiment is a stamp set I have by My Sentiments Exactly.
For the shaker card, I added clear micro beads and Diamond dust as the inside to look like snow. I added stickles to the tree for added sparkle and shine. I finished of the card with a big blue ribbon, flat backed pearls, and some prima flowers I glimmer misted in Pashmina!
I hope you enjoy this card and join us at DCD Christmas Club for this weeks challenge. Cant wait to see all your creations

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes - Ribbon and the color blue
Wild Orchid Crafts - Blue Christmas
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Christmas Theme
Anything Goes - Let it Snow
Delightful Sketches - baby its cold outside
Creative Inspirations - Anything Christmassy or Wintery
Paper Play - Let it Snow, Let it snow, Let it snow


15 comments:

  1. Hi Becca, lovely card, you really did well!! Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little scene you've created. And your babies are beautiful as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becca
    A gorgeous ,thanlyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a really cute card and yes she does look like she is looking out, thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card what a great design I love that tree and Tilda looks gorgeous so patiently waiting for Christmas, lol, thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card you made, Becca. The image is cute and I like your color combination. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week. Hope to see you again.
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Christmas card and I love the sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at "anything goes" this week.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love every bit of this card , great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and what a great scene! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Anything Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Lovely embellishments. Thanks for playing along with the "cold" challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute scene!
    Thank you so much for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge this time around. Good luck!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an adorable shaker card! Wonderful design and colouring! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute, love what you've done with the window and the tree. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete