Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blue Snowy Hug

For this card, I used Snowy Hug Tilda. I LOVE this image, it is just so stinkin cute!!!!
So, for this card, I chose to stick with blue and white as my main colors. I used a mint blue (tiffany blue) snowflake paper as my design paper and then matted it with a turquoise cardstock. I followed the sketch at Cute Card thursday for this week, and think it turned out so cute!
I colored this image with the following copics -
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Hair - E53, E25, E27
Snow Suit and hats - BG00, BG01, BG02, B0000
Boots - W1, W3, W5, W7
Snowman - B000, W7
Broom - E33, E35, E36, E25, E27
Shadow and snow - W1, W3, B0000
I also added lots of stickles to this image. I used Frosted Lace for the fur of Tildas coat and hats. I used Diamond for the snowman and the snow on the ground. I also used Gunmetal stickles for the snowman's nose and buttons.
I added some prima flowers that I glimmer misted in Patina and the pretty white ones with pearls, I just kept plain. I cut the sentiment tag out on my cricut, and stamped the sentiment from a Greeting Farm set. I then inked the edges with Broken China Distress Ink. I also cut the shape that Tilda is on on my cricut. I inked those edges with Broken China also.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Anything Goes - Let it Snow
Delightful Sketches - Oh Baby its Cold Outside
Fussy and Fancy - Christmas with No Red or Green
Just Magnolia - White + 1
Simon Says - Sparkle
Wild Orchid - Blue Christmas
ABC Christmas - X is for Xmas
Color Create - Robin's Egg Blue, Sea Foam, and Cream with option of Winter
Creative Inspirations - Anything Christmassy/Wintery
Paper Play - Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
Totally Gorjuss - Not so Traditional
Totally Papercrafts - Snow and Snowflakes




23 comments:

  1. Wow, adorable Becca! You have embellished this perfectly!!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - hope to see more of your adorableness at our next challenge! ;)

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beautiful card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Becca, love your card, I keep seeing thos Tilda hugging the snowman and love it. I wish I had that stamp!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning darling I love it and feel blessed to have you on my DT
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww so sweet, love the colours and fabulous colouring, great ribbon too...tehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Love the colours you've used and Tilda and the snowman are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! They are so sweet!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at Anything Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the colours you have used and the bow is lovely too! Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, love your colour choice.
    Thanks for playing along with TPC this week and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Becca, love the cute Tilda with Snowy, gorgeous colours and that ribbon and bow are sensational.

    So glad you join us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us in the X Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so sweet and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! I love that layout!
    Thank you so much for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge this time around. Good luck!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG this is totally gorgeous. LOVE all the bling and white & blue are my Christmas faves!!! Thanks so much for stepping outside the box with your Christmas Creation WITHOUT Red & Green at Fussy & Fancy this time round ! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another wonderful card, Becca! Thanks for joining us again on PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card. Your colouring is perfect and that glittery snowman is fab. I LOVE your bow.... gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining our 'Snow & Snowflakes' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for joining us with this gorgeous card, love the image and good use of the colours, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Tilda card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Inspirations Challenge blog for our Christmas/Winter Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, fab colour scheme and you can't go wrong with a maggie! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, Becca! I love the image and the ribbon.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all the sparkle you have put on your snowman!! BEAUTIFUL card!!
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete