Monday, October 25, 2010

Sweet Baby card

I made this card for a friend of mine who is expecting a baby girl in about a month. I am going to her baby shower in a few weeks, so I thought I would use this sweet Magnolia Baby Tilda image for her card. Isnt it so sweet????
I used Webster's Pages - Lullaby Lane paper collection for the patterned paper. I am not really a pink person, so trying to find pink paper in my stash, was a difficult task. But, I love this paper, it has such pretty designs and gorgeous color combos. I matted the entire card with Manilla colored cardstock.
I added lots of pearls to the card to make it even more feminine and soft.
I used the copics to color this little princess;
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Wings - Y15, Y11
Sleeper and Pillow - YR000, YR00, YR01
I used the sketch from The Pixie Cottage for their challenge this week as my inspiration for the Lay out. The challenge was the sketch plus something sweet. What could be sweeter than this little bundle of cuteness?
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Pixie Cottage - Sketch and something sweet
Totally Tilda - Pink and Pearls

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card and I love the paper combo!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin cute. I just want to pick her up and squeeze her! LOL Love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Maggie image, colored to perfection, great lo and details, thanks for joining us at the Pixie cottage
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with such a sweet image. Thanks for joining our Pink and Pearls challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just so beautiful the image,the colors the detail just brilliant,many thanks for playing at the pixie cottage this,week,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    That's such a cute card... I love that stamp, and you coloured it very beautifully! =)
    Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week...
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super, super sweet. She will love it! Cute lil yellowy wings. Thanks for sharing your very pink & very pearly Tilda with our team! Hope to see you in the special Halloween challenge going on right now until Oct 31 at the Totally Tilda blog as well! . Hugs---Corry & The Totally Tilda DT!!!

    ReplyDelete